Easy to install.
Maintenance Free Operation.
Conditions the water.
Superior Heating Efficiency.
Reduces Energy Cost up to 65% compared to any current Electric Tankless Water Heater on the Market.
Uses lower amperage, maintains higher water flow capacity, and integrates into various applications.
Environmentally Friendly footprint
Many of the SioGreen units are EXCELLENT for use in Hybrid hot water delivery systems.
The larger SioGreen units integrate well with Radiant Heated Floor Systems.
It can be installed in series and for recirculation.
Longevity (more than ten years)
– Thermostatic Intelligent Fuzzy Logic PID Temperature Controller
– Fully Modulating Power Control
– LED Temperature Outlet/Set Display ( °F/ °C setting)
– Compact Design for Space Saving
– Superior Energy Efficient (98%)– Continuous Hot Water On-Demand
– Self Cleaning Design for Maintenance-Free Operation
– Overheat Thermal Cut Off Fuses
– High Limit Temperature Safety Cut Off
– Outlet Thermocouple Constantly Monitor Temperature and Anti-Scald Protection
– Residual Leakage Current Detection
SioGreen Infrared Tankless Technology
SioGreen today is the only manufacturer in the world that produces an instant hot water system with an Infrared Quartz heating element that serves distributors in North America, Europe, and Asia.
All water heaters rely on a heating element of some type, generally, this is in the form of hot metal components.
Normally when the metal elements are introduced to direct contact with water, only the water in the immediate area of the heating element is affected. This can actually reduce the flow rates in the attempt to heat the water.
Infrared technology works on the molecular level and because the far-infrared rays affect all of the water it gets hot faster and more thoroughly.
Scientifically the water is clustered with 5-12 water molecules. When the far-infrared rays stimulate the clusters, the water molecule movement is activated. This is due to resonance absorption. The number of water molecules which form the clusters is decreased and the result is activation/agitation of the water.
As a result of this activation, the infrared energy is able to heat the excited molecules on an individual basis ensuring the water is thoroughly heated at an accelerated rate. This allows SioGreen is operating at higher flow rates.
Watch This Quick Video
How Infrared Works
A point of use infrared tankless water heater can turn virtually any water source into an endless supply of hot water, without having to install a full, whole-building hot water heater or expand an existing water heating system.
If you are adding a bathroom or kitchen area, upgrading a home or office, improving a camper or motor home, remodeling a cabin or apartment, or planning to add hot water capabilities to any property, the point of use infrared tankless water heater may be the best choice for you.
Warranty and Registration Information
Manufacturer only warrants to the original purchaser at the original installation address of purchaser (collectively, the “Buyer”) the hot water generator and its components as manufactured by the Manufacturer (the "Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and service for the period of time identified below beginning from the date of installation.
Manufacturer Warranty is only offered if the Manufacturer products are installed by a licensed contractor In accordance with National and Local Codes having jurisdiction governing the installing area, and installed to Manufacturer Specifications using all included components supplied by Manufacturer and other parts that may be required to protect equipment.
The warranty is 100% void if the unit has been opened.
SUCH WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER:
- Product misuse, tampering or misapplication, accidental damage, or improper installation. Product failure caused by chemical corrosion, or freezing. Product failure due to lightning, flood or other natural or man-made calamities. Costs incurred for shipping, delivery, handling, and/or administrative charges.
- Labor charges of any kind.
Manufacturer will replace the defective unit on a prorated basis, in accordance with the terms of this Limited Warranty, if it fails in normal use and service during the Applicable Warranty Period.
Manufacturer shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages or expenses arising, directly or indirectly, from any defect in the hot water generator or the use of the hot water generator.
Manufacturer shall not be liable for any water damage arising, directly or indirectly, from any defect in the hot water generator component part(s) or from its use. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have others.
Registration can be done by filling out and mailing in the warranty card or online by visiting the SioGreen website.
30 Day Returns
To help us expedite your return please follow these instructions:
- Units must be in new unused condition the same as when shipped from the warehouse.
- Contact us in advance for a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Follow the detailed return instructions that we provide to you, which include the RMA# and shipping address to the SioGreen.
- You will then receive your refund after a SioGreen service technician inspects the returned product and has issued a credit memo.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the 30 day return, plus all returns are subject to a restocking fee.
*Free Return Shipping only available on units with actually manufacturer defects.
Refunds will not be issued on products that have been broken or damaged! Product defects are covered by SioGreen's Warranty as verified by the manufacturer.
- Buyer must consult with a SioGreen Service Technician and the unit deemed to have a factory defect.
- Units not functioning properly due to "customer set up" DO NOT qualify as a manufacturer's defect.
- Returned units that have been damaged by buyer will be subject to restock fee or possible rejection of return claim.