Marey Water Heaters since 1955
ECO270 Electric Tankless Water Heater
The convenience of hot water with just the turn of a faucet!
- 6.5 GPM
- Digital Panel
- ETL Approved**
Marey ECO270 220/240 volt electric water heater can provide instant on demand hot water when ever you need it.
Works great for the following applications:
- whole house, apartments, condos,
- cabins, lodges, camp grounds
- businesses, schools, offices
- mobile homes, , etc., etc., etc....
Requires three (3) separate X 50 Amp Double Pole Breakers designated for water heater only
It is also suggested that a separate 150-200 AMP service panel be available just for the unit.
The ETL & NSF rating allows for licensed installers to install in the U.S.A and Canada.
This model now has a digital control panel to display the out going water temperature. It also has a new and improved heating element.
What's in the Box? The water heater, an installation guide, mounting hardware and a five (5) year all parts warranty.
Marey International, LLC.
For the best service, buy from a Marey Dealer!
The smartest hot water solutions for the whole house.
The ECO line by Marey is designed using SMART Technology. It is the only one in the market that does not accumulate sediments, as the water never touches the heating element! The ECO270 unit by Marey requires 220V and provides 27kW of power, being the perfect solution for multiple points of use in the Southern areas of the US (up to 3 showers simultaneously in such locations). This unit provides 38°F increase at 6.5 GPM, allowing you to have multiple points of use running simultaneously in hot climates. If you live in colder regions, this unit can reach up to 80°F at 1.5 GPM for hot water output at one point of use at time.
The ECO270 unit by Marey is ETL approved and recommended for the whole US territory. This unit must be installed no more than 40 feet from the intended point of use and it must be installed by a professional as its electrical requirements demand (3) 50 Amp breakers.
The complete ECO line by Marey is designed with corrosion resistant heating elements which reduce hard water build up from chlorine and calcium.
Please consult temperature map for suggested points-of-use according to geographical area.
Here are the Specification concerning the Marey ECO270 Digital Panel Electric Water Heater.
Smart Technology: Self modulated unit, that regulates the amount of energy used by the heater.
- ETL approved
- Micro-computer control
- The ECO270, 220V, 18kW unit requires (3) 50 Amp breakers.
- Tankless water heaters save energy because they use up to 60% less energy than conventional tank water heaters. As a result, they are cost effective and environmentally friendly.
- Activated by water pressure (5 to 85 PSI) from the moment the faucet is opened
- No need for pre-heating: instant hot water on demand.
- Marey’s ECO line can maintain 98% efficiency level throughout a lifetime.
- Recommended for 3 simultaneous showers (1.5 GPM each) in hot climates (US Southern regions). In colder regions, this unit is suitable for a shower at 2. GPM and a sink at 1.0GPM. Check the temperature map for more information.
- SMART Technology: easy management and simple adjustments on a LCD panel allows you to program the exact desired water temperature thereby optimizing electricity consumption.
- German-designed with high quality stainless steel water channel and heating chamber. The ECO line by Marey is the only one in the market with a corrosion resistant patented heating element which reduces hard water build up from chlorine and calcium.
- This unit must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and quality.
- 5 years warranty.
5 Year Limited Factory Warranty!
You have 30 days from your purchase date for any warranty returns for refund.
Marey Heater Warranty Program
Please note regardless when you register the unit your warranty will start from the purchase date.
Marey Heater Corp offer an industry leading 5 year all-parts warranty on all their tankless water heaters. Marey's heater warranty is comprehensive and covers all manufacturer's defects.
Marey warranty is only valid for units sold in the USA and Canada.
For warranty details visit Marey at: Marey Warranty
30 Day Return Policy
We accept returns on units that are in their original unused and uninstalled condition
Contact us in advance for a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
Follow the detailed return instructions that we provide to you, which include the RMA# and shipping address to the Marey Customer Service Center in Miami, Florida. You will then receive your refund after a Marey service technician inspects the returned product and has issued a credit memo.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the 30 day return, plus all returns are subject to a restocking fee. Refunds will not be issued on products that have been broken or damaged by customer!
Product defects are covered by Marey's 5 year Limited Warranty as verified by the manufacturer. **
** Buyers must consult with a Marey Service Technician first prior to any return request and the unit deemed to have documented factory defect.
Units not functioning properly due to "customer set up" DO NOT qualify as a manufacturer's defect. Other non qualifying reasons Including but not limited to the following:
1. Unit not properly sized for desired application.
2. Unit not recommend for geographic location.
3. Customer power supply not suitable for installation of electric units.
4. Customer ordering wrong fuel type.
5. Customer water pressure or flow rate not consistent with minimum requirements for unit to function properly.
Buyer agrees that by entering into a transaction for this item to be bound by the terms of the above return policy and acknowledges that this is a legal and binding contract.
Returned units that have been damaged by buyer will be subject to restock fee or possible rejection of return claim.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN CHOOSING THE SIZE
All sales are final 30 days from purchase date.