IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA BUYERS
Marey International, LLC has just notified us that they are going to suspend any shipments to the State of California.
"Today we received a letter from the California Energy Commission indicating that we are required to test and list all of our Marey units on the CEC’s Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database System (MAEDbS) and until such action is completed we must not sell units into the state of California."
"Marey has initiated the steps to comply with the request but it is a process that may take some time. "
"Please note that all orders received to be shipped to this state will be canceled on Marey´s end. "
If you enter into a transaction at this time until the compliance has been met, your order will be canceled.
Therefore, if you have a California address, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not purchase any Marey units. We will not receive our PayPal Seller Fees back, please do not cause us to incur this unrecoverable expense.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation concerning this issue.
PLEASE NOTE: We are also authorized dealers for Eccotemp and SioGreen. There may be a comparable product with these manufacturers.
Marey ECO110 3 GPM Digital Panel ETL Approved
This 220-volt electric water heater can provide instant on-demand hot water when ever you need it. Enjoy the convenience of hot water with just the turn of a faucet! The ETL & NSF rating allows for licensed installers to install in the U.S.A and Canada. This model now has a digital control panel to display the out going water temperature. It also has a new and improved heating element.
Why Choose Marey
Why Marey Water Heaters? Because Marey has designed and manufactured water heater since 1955.
Why Marey? Because this unit is one of the most popular point of use water heaters available from Marey.
Why Marey? Because we feel that everyone should have access to hot water and be able to cut their energy consumption at the same time.
SO, If you want a good quality point of use water heater with a 5-year all parts warranty, buy a Marey from us.
Works great for
- tiny homes
- camp grounds
- mobile homes
- and much more etc., etc., etc....
Temperature Map and Flow Rates
Self modulated unit, that regulates the amount of energy used by the heater. The ECO110 220V 11kW unit is ideal to be installed for 2 simultaneous points of use in US Southern Regions where the incoming water temperature is above 70°F. Recommended for 2 simultaneous points of use (a shower and a sink). In colder regions, this unit is suitable for a sink at 1.3 GPM. Check the temperature map for more information. The ECO line by Marey is the only one in the market with a corrosion resistant patented heating element which reduces hard water build up from chlorine and calcium.
- Easy management and simple adjustments on a LCD Panel allows you to program the exact desired water temperature thereby optimizing electricity consumption
- Requires (1) 50 Amp breaker
- Endless hot water on demand: Activated by water pressure (5 to 85 PSI) from the moment the faucet is opened
- Marey’s ECO line can maintain 98% efficiency level throughout a lifetime
- ETL approved
- Micro-computer control
- Digital operation panel with temperature set and output water degree display
- Conversion between degree Fahrenheit and degree Celsius
- Tankless on demand for instantaneous hot water and no pre-heating
- Automatically turns on and off
- No stand-by heating loss; energy-saving
- Dry heating thermal shut-off
- Malfunction sensor shut-off
- Electrical creepage automatic shut-off
- Over temperature protection
- Stainless steel cover
- Adjusts to your needs. You set your desired output water temperature
- Compact and powerful
- Saves water and up to 60% less electricity than conventional tank water heater
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly
- German-designed with high quality stainless steel water channel and heating chamber.
- Cost effective and environmentally friendly
- No need for pre-heating, the tankless water heater produces on demand heating
- Must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and quality
- 5 years warranty
Here are the Specification concerning the Marey ECO110 Electric Tankless Water Heater.
For Marey YouTube Videos on Installation, Settings and Adjustments and Repair and Troubleshooting follow the links below.
Installation, Settings, and Adjustments
ECO110 Repair and Troublshooting
Warranty and Registration Information
5 Year Limited Factory Warranty!
You have 30 days from your purchase date for any warranty returns for refund.
Marey Heater Warranty Program
Please note regardless when you register the unit your warranty will start from the purchase date.
Marey International, LLC offers an industry leading 5 year all-parts warranty on all their tankless water heaters. Marey's heater warranty is comprehensive and covers all manufacturer's defects.
The Marey International, LLC warranty is only valid for units sold in the USA and Canada.
Shipping and Return
- FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only.
- We do not offer free shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, however we do ship to those locations. Enter your zip code under the Shipping and Payments tab to get your rate.
- We do offer International Shipping on this item, contact us for a quote.
- When product has been paid for, we will submit the order to be processed and shipped within 24 hours. Weekends and holidays are excluded. Shipping time may vary due to your requested delivery location.
- Your shipment will originate from a warehouse nearest to your location if possible. Most items are shipped FedEx, USPS and UPS.
- You will receive a shipping update email containing a tracking number.
- If your package arrives damaged, refuse the shipment and contact us. If the shipping company has left before you realize the package is damaged, contact us immediately. Concealed damages must be reported to the carrier within 24 hours of receipt.
- All shipping and handling cost are non-refundable. If buyer provides incorrect address or refuses delivery, the original actual shipping cost will be deducted from any monies refunded.
To help us expedite your return please follow these instructions:
- Units must be in new unused condition the same as when shipped from the warehouse.
- Contact us in advance for a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Follow the detailed return instructions that we provide to you, which include the RMA# and shipping address to the Marey International, LLC.
- You will then receive your refund after a Marey International, LLC service technician inspects the returned product and has issued a credit memo.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the 30 day return, plus all returns are subject to a restocking fee.
*Free Return Shipping only available on units with actually manufacturer defects.
Refunds will not be issued on products that have been broken or damaged! Product defects are covered by Marey International, LLC's Warranty as verified by the manufacturer.
- Buyer must consult with a Marey International, LLC Service Technician and the unit deemed to have a factory defect.
- Units not functioning properly due to "customer set up" DO NOT qualify as a manufacturer's defect.
- Returned units that have been damaged by buyer will be subject to restock fee or possible rejection of return claim.