Electric tankless water heater are efficient and only expend energy when there is a hot water demand.
Thank you in your interest in Marey Tankless Water Heaters
**6.5 GPM**Digital Panel**ETL Approved**
Hot water when ever you want.
The Marey ECO270 220/240 volt electric water heater can provide instant on demand hot water when ever you want. Depending on your geographic location it will work well for your whole house. More northerly locations require fewer points of use being used concurrently.
Requires three (3) separate X 50 AMP Double Pole Breakers. They must be designated for water heater only and it is suggested that a separate 150-200 AMP Service Panel be available just for the unit.
The ETL & NSF rating allows for licensed installers to install in the U.S.A and Canada.
This model now has a digital control panel to display the outgoing water temperature. It also has a new and improved heating element.
This model now has a digital control panel to display the outgoing water temperature. It also has a new and improved heating element. The complete ECO line by Marey is designed with corrosion-resistant heating elements that reduce hard water build-up from chlorine and calcium.
What's in the Box? The water heater, an installation guide-manual, mounting hardware, and of course Marey's 5-year all parts warranty.
Why Choose Marey
Why Marey Water Heaters? Because Marey has designed and manufactured water heater since 1955.
Why Marey? Because this unit is one of the most popular points of use water heaters available from Marey.
Why Marey? Because we feel that everyone should have access to hot water and be able to cut their energy consumption at the same time.
SO, If you want a good quality point of use water heater with a 5-year all parts warranty, buy a Marey from us.
Works great for the following applications:
- whole house
- mobile homes
- camp grounds
- many more applications etc., etc., etc....
Temperature Map and Flow Rates
Smart Technology: Self modulated unit, that regulates the amount of energy used by the heater.
- ETL approved
- Micro-computer control
- The ECO270, 240V, 27kW unit requires (3) 50 Amp Double Pole Breakers.
- This unit must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and quality.
- German-designed with high quality stainless steel water channel and heating chamber.
- The ECO line by Marey is the only one in the market with a corrosion resistant patented heating element which reduces hard water build up from chlorine and calcium.
- SMART Technology: Easy management and simple adjustments on a LCD Panel allows you to program the exact desired water temperature thereby optimizing electricity consumption.
- Recommended for 5 simultaneous showers (5.5 GPM) in hot climates (US southern regions).
In colder regions, this unit is suitable for 2 showers at (2.5 GPM ). Check the temperature map for more information.
- Marey’s ECO line can maintain 98% efficiency level throughout a lifetime.
- No need for pre-heating: instant hot water on demand.
- Activated by water pressure (5 to 85 PSI) from the moment the faucet is opened
- Tankless water heaters save energy because they use up to 60% less energy than conventional tank water heaters. As a result, they are cost effective and environmentally friendly.
- 5 years warranty.
Here are the Specification concerning the Marey ECO270 Electric Tankless Water Heater.
To view the Marey YouTube Video on Installation and Adjustments follow the link below.
Installation and Adjustments
Warranty and Registration Information
5 Year Limited Factory Warranty!
You have 30 days from your purchase date for any warranty returns for refund.
Marey Heater Warranty Program
Please note regardless when you register the unit your warranty will start from the purchase date.
Marey International, LLC offers an industry leading 5 year all-parts warranty on all their tankless water heaters. Marey's heater warranty is comprehensive and covers all manufacturer's defects.
The Marey International, LLC warranty is only valid for units sold in the USA and Canada.
Shipping and Return
- FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only.
- We do not offer free shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, however we do ship to those locations. Enter your zip code under the Shipping and Payments tab to get your rate.
- We do offer International Shipping on this item, contact us for a quote.
- When product has been paid for, we will submit the order to be processed and shipped within 24 hours. Weekends and holidays are excluded. Shipping time may vary due to your requested delivery location.
- Your shipment will originate from a warehouse nearest to your location if possible. Most items are shipped FedEx, USPS and UPS.
- You will receive a shipping update email containing a tracking number.
- If your package arrives damaged, refuse the shipment and contact us. If the shipping company has left before you realize the package is damaged, contact us immediately. Concealed damages must be reported to the carrier within 24 hours of receipt.
- All shipping and handling cost are non-refundable. If buyer provides incorrect address or refuses delivery, the original actual shipping cost will be deducted from any monies refunded.
To help us expedite your return please follow these instructions:
- Units must be in new unused condition the same as when shipped from the warehouse.
- Contact us in advance for a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Follow the detailed return instructions that we provide to you, which include the RMA# and shipping address to the Marey International, LLC.
- You will then receive your refund after a Marey International, LLC service technician inspects the returned product and has issued a credit memo.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the 30 day return, plus all returns are subject to a restocking fee.
*Free Return Shipping only available on units with actually manufacturer defects.
Refunds will not be issued on products that have been broken or damaged! Product defects are covered by Marey International, LLC's Warranty as verified by the manufacturer.
- Buyer must consult with a Marey International, LLC Service Technician and the unit deemed to have a factory defect.
- Units not functioning properly due to "customer set up" DO NOT qualify as a manufacturer's defect.
- Returned units that have been damaged by buyer will be subject to restock fee or possible rejection of return claim.