Why Choose Marey
Why Marey Water Heaters? Because Marey has designed and manufactured water heater since 1955.
Why Marey? Because this unit is one of the most popular point of use water heaters available from Marey.
Why Marey? Because we feel that everyone should have access to hot water and be able to cut their energy consumption at the same time.
SO, If you want a good quality point of use water heater with a 5-year all parts warranty, buy a Marey from us.
Our eco-friendly tankless water heaters are energy efficient and designed with the latest in water heating innovation technology.
Marey makes it easier to protect the environment for future generations with sustainable and efficient tankless water heating solutions for your home.
Marey’s limited warranty is comprehensive and covers all manufacturer defects.
The following cannot be covered under warranty:
- physical damage or damage caused during installation
- exposure to extreme climate conditions
- dismantled interiors
You must follow the recommended installation instructions when installing the device. Installation of units must comply with all local building, plumbing and electrical codes and installed by a licensed plumber or electrician.
Our warranty coverage includes replacement parts and repair labor for the first year in our Service Center. After the first year, only the replacement parts will be covered. Refunds are not available under the warranty. Warranty repairs must be done at our certified Marey Service Center (the customer is responsible for return shipment).
In the event that warranty repairs are needed, please contact Marey directly at 1-855-627-3955 or email email@example.com for instructions.
Product suitability: Many jurisdictions have specific codes and regulations governing sales, construction, installation, and/or use of products for certain purposes, which may vary from those in neighboring areas.
While Marey attempts to assure that its products comply with such codes, it cannot guarantee compliance, or be responsible for how the product is installed or used. Before purchase and use of a product, please be sure to review the product applications, and all applicable national and local codes to verify that the product, installation and use will comply with them.
WARNING: Damage to the unit or residence caused by exposure to freezing temperatures is not covered under warranty. Responsibility for this type of damage is disclaimed by Marey International LLC and Marey Heater Corporation. Please refer to your instruction manual on how to avoid exposing your unit to freezing temperatures.
To help us expedite your return please follow these instructions:
- Units must be in new unused condition the same as when shipped from the warehouse.
- Contact us in advance for a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Follow the detailed return instructions that we provide to you, which include the RMA# and shipping address to the Marey International, LLC.
- You will then receive your refund after a Marey International, LLC service technician inspects the returned product and has issued a credit memo.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the 30 day return, plus all returns are subject to a restocking fee.
*Free Return Shipping only available on units with actually manufacturer defects.
Refunds will not be issued on products that have been broken or damaged! Product defects are covered by Marey International, LLC's Warranty as verified by the manufacturer.
- Buyer must consult with a Marey International, LLC Service Technician and the unit deemed to have a factory defect.
- Units not functioning properly due to "customer set up" DO NOT qualify as a manufacturer's defect.
- Returned units that have been damaged by buyer will be subject to restock fee or possible rejection of return claim.