Marey GA26ONG 7 GPM Natural Gas Outdoor Tankless Water Heater
Never be without hot water. Tired of waiting for your water to reheat? Marey Tankless Water Heaters provide an endless supply of hot water for all your needs.
The convenience of hot water with just the turn of a faucet!
The 26 liters 7 GPM Natural Gas Outdoor Tankless Water Heater is a perfect energy-efficient solution for your entire home and is sure to bring you and your family warm with its endless flow of hot water available at whatever time your heart desires. An all-copper heat exchanger maximizes the heat transfer which ensures your unit is operating at maximum efficiency, saving you energy and money. In addition, the flow sensor ensures proper activation with low pressure installs. Intelligent self-regulation compensates for any changes in the volume of incoming water temperature.
At a flow of 4.7 GPM, the temperature increase is 65 degrees Fahrenheit. The LCD display gives an accurate outlet water temperature which ensures your hot water is always at the exact comfort level which you desire.
This water heater must be installed in accordance with these instructions, local codes, and utility company requirements.
Why Choose Marey
Why Marey Water Heaters? Because Marey has designed and manufactured water heater since 1955.
Why Marey? Because this unit is one of the most popular point of use water heaters available from Marey.
Why Marey? Because we feel that everyone should have access to hot water and be able to cut their energy consumption at the same time.
SO, If you want a good quality point of use water heater with a 5-year all parts warranty, buy a Marey from us.
Works great for the following applications
- Small Laundry
- Outdoor Showers
- Camp Sites
- Much, much more... Check with your local codes for the requirements for other applications
Temperature Map and Flow Rates
- Compact design saves space and allows for easy installation. (please follow suggested guidelines in installation manual)
- Green energy ECO friendly consumption, friendly operation
- No more waiting for water to heat up, enjoy continuous hot water whenever you want
- Anti-frozen protection function allows for a worry free appliance during cold weather
- Self-patented burner effectively reducing NOx emission
- Outer shell features anti-UV painting
- SMART design boast excellent water-proof level: ix4
- 5-year All Parts Warranty
- - Saves water and up to 60% less electricity than conventional tank water heater, making it cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
- - Can last a lifetime, keeping up to 84% efficiency level.
- - Rustproof, no water loss due to leaks.
Here are the Specification concerning the Marey GA26ONG Natural Gas 7 GPM Tankless Water Heater.
Warranty and Registration Information
5 Year Limited Factory Warranty!
You have 30 days from your purchase date for any warranty returns for refund.
Marey Heater Warranty Program
Please note regardless when you register the unit your warranty will start from the purchase date.
Marey International, LLC offers an industry leading 5 year all-parts warranty on all their tankless water heaters. Marey's heater warranty is comprehensive and covers all manufacturer's defects.
The Marey International, LLC warranty is only valid for units sold in the USA and Canada.
Shipping and Return
- FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only.
- We do not offer free shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, however we do ship to those locations. Enter your zip code under the Shipping and Payments tab to get your rate.
- We do offer International Shipping on this item, contact us for a quote.
- When product has been paid for, we will submit the order to be processed and shipped within 24 hours. Weekends and holidays are excluded. Shipping time may vary due to your requested delivery location.
- Your shipment will originate from a warehouse nearest to your location if possible. Most items are shipped FedEx, USPS and UPS.
- You will receive a shipping update email containing a tracking number.
- If your package arrives damaged, refuse the shipment and contact us. If the shipping company has left before you realize the package is damaged, contact us immediately. Concealed damages must be reported to the carrier within 24 hours of receipt.
- All shipping and handling cost are non-refundable. If buyer provides incorrect address or refuses delivery, the original actual shipping cost will be deducted from any monies refunded.
To help us expedite your return please follow these instructions:
- Units must be in new unused condition the same as when shipped from the warehouse.
- Contact us in advance for a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Follow the detailed return instructions that we provide to you, which include the RMA# and shipping address to the Marey International, LLC.
- You will then receive your refund after a Marey International, LLC service technician inspects the returned product and has issued a credit memo.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the 30 day return, plus all returns are subject to a restocking fee.
*Free Return Shipping only available on units with actually manufacturer defects.
Refunds will not be issued on products that have been broken or damaged! Product defects are covered by Marey International, LLC's Warranty as verified by the manufacturer.
- Buyer must consult with a Marey International, LLC Service Technician and the unit deemed to have a factory defect.
- Units not functioning properly due to "customer set up" DO NOT qualify as a manufacturer's defect.
- Returned units that have been damaged by buyer will be subject to restock fee or possible rejection of return claim.