IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA BUYERS
Marey International, LLC has just notified us that they are going to suspend any shipments to the State of California.
"Today we received a letter from the California Energy Commission indicating that we are required to test and list all of our Marey units on the CEC’s Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database System (MAEDbS) and until such action is completed we must not sell units into the state of California."
"Marey has initiated the steps to comply with the request but it is a process that may take some time. "
"Please note that all orders received to be shipped to this state will be canceled on Marey´s end. "
If you enter into a transaction at this time until the compliance has been met, your order will be canceled.
Therefore, if you have a California address, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not purchase any Marey units. We will not receive our PayPal Seller Fees back, please do not cause us to incur this unrecoverable expense.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation concerning this issue.
PLEASE NOTE: We are also authorized dealers for Eccotemp and SioGreen. There may be a comparable product with these manufacturers.
REFURBISHED BY MANUFACTURER
These units are customer returns.
They have been inspected and tested by the Technical Support at Marey and deemed to be refurbished.
What does this actually mean?
The customer set-up did not work with this unit and they returned it. Nothing wrong with the unit. Sometimes things just don't work out.
What else does this mean?
You can pick up the "like new " unit for a nice discount on the price.
The only thing you lose is some of the out of pocket expense.
These Refurbished units carry the same Marey 5 year warranty.
The convenience of hot water with just the turn of a faucet!
Marey ECO180 220/240 volt electric water heater can provide instant on-demand hot water whenever you need it.
The ECO line by Marey utilizes SMART Technology. It is the only one in the market that does not accumulate sediments, as the water never touches the heating element!
The 220V ECO180 unit by Marey provides 18kW of power, being the perfect solution for multiple points of use in the southern areas of the US (up to 3 points of use simultaneously in such locations). This unit provides a 36°F increase at 4.0 GPM, allowing you to have multiple points of use running simultaneously in hot climates. If you live in colder regions, this unit can reach up to 80°F at 1.5 GPM for hot water output at one point of use at a time.
Please consult the temperature map for suggested points-of-use according to your geographical area.
This model now has a digital control panel to display the outgoing water temperature. It also has a new and improved heating element. The complete ECO line by Marey is designed with corrosion-resistant heating elements that reduce hard water build-up from chlorine and calcium.
The ETL and NSF rating allows for licensed installers to install in the U.S.A and Canada. Marey’s ECO180 is ETL approved and recommended for the whole US territory.
This unit must be installed no more than 40 feet from the intended point of use and it must be installed by a professional as its electrical requirements demand (2) X 50 AMP Double Pole Breakers.
What's in the Box? The water heater, an installation guide-manual, mounting hardware, and of course Marey's 5-year all parts warranty.
Why Choose Marey
Why Marey Water Heaters? Because Marey has designed and manufactured water heater since 1955.
Why Marey? Because this unit is one of the most popular point of use water heaters available from Marey.
Why Marey? Because we feel that everyone should have access to hot water and be able to cut their energy consumption at the same time.
SO, If you want a good quality point of use water heater with a 5-year all parts warranty, buy a Marey from us.
- small to mid size homes
- camp grounds
- mobile homes, etc., etc., etc....
Temperature Map and Flow Rates
Smart Technology: Self modulated unit, that regulates the amount of energy used by the heater.
- ETL approved
- Micro-computer control
- The ECO180, 220V, 18kW unit requires (2) 50 Amp breakers.
- This unit must be installed by a professional plumber or electrician to ensure safety and quality.
- German-designed with high quality stainless steel water channel and heating chamber.
- The ECO line by Marey is the only one in the market with a corrosion resistant patented heating element which reduces hard water build up from chlorine and calcium.
- SMART Technology: Easy management and simple adjustments on a LCD Panel allows you to program the exact desired water temperature thereby optimizing electricity consumption.
- Recommended for 2 simultaneous showers (2.0 GPM each) in hot climates (US southern regions). In colder regions, this unit is suitable for a shower at 2.0 GPM. Check the temperature map for more information.
- Marey’s ECO line can maintain 98% efficiency level throughout a lifetime.
- No need for pre-heating: instant hot water on demand.
- Activated by water pressure (5 to 85 PSI) from the moment the faucet is opened
- Tankless water heaters save energy because they use up to 60% less energy than conventional tank water heaters. As a result, they are cost effective and environmentally friendly.
- 5 years warranty.
Here are the Specification concerning the Marey ECO180 Electric Tankless Water Heater.
For Marey YouTube Videos on Installation and for Adjustments follow the links below.
Installation and Adjustments
Warranty and Registration Information
5 Year Limited Factory Warranty!
You have 30 days from your purchase date for any warranty returns for refund.
Marey Heater Warranty Program
Please note regardless when you register the unit your warranty will start from the purchase date.
Marey International, LLC offers an industry leading 5 year all-parts warranty on all their tankless water heaters. Marey's heater warranty is comprehensive and covers all manufacturer's defects.
The Marey International, LLC warranty is only valid for units sold in the USA and Canada.
Shipping and Return
- FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only.
- We do not offer free shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, however we do ship to those locations. Enter your zip code under the Shipping and Payments tab to get your rate.
- We do offer International Shipping on this item, contact us for a quote.
- When product has been paid for, we will submit the order to be processed and shipped within 24 hours. Weekends and holidays are excluded. Shipping time may vary due to your requested delivery location.
- Your shipment will originate from a warehouse nearest to your location if possible. Most items are shipped FedEx, USPS and UPS.
- You will receive a shipping update email containing a tracking number.
- If your package arrives damaged, refuse the shipment and contact us. If the shipping company has left before you realize the package is damaged, contact us immediately. Concealed damages must be reported to the carrier within 24 hours of receipt.
- All shipping and handling cost are non-refundable. If buyer provides incorrect address or refuses delivery, the original actual shipping cost will be deducted from any monies refunded.
To help us expedite your return please follow these instructions:
- Units must be in new unused condition the same as when shipped from the warehouse.
- Contact us in advance for a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Follow the detailed return instructions that we provide to you, which include the RMA# and shipping address to the Marey International, LLC.
- You will then receive your refund after a Marey International, LLC service technician inspects the returned product and has issued a credit memo.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the 30 day return, plus all returns are subject to a restocking fee.
*Free Return Shipping only available on units with actually manufacturer defects.
Refunds will not be issued on products that have been broken or damaged! Product defects are covered by Marey International, LLC's Warranty as verified by the manufacturer.
- Buyer must consult with a Marey International, LLC Service Technician and the unit deemed to have a factory defect.
- Units not functioning properly due to "customer set up" DO NOT qualify as a manufacturer's defect.
- Returned units that have been damaged by buyer will be subject to restock fee or possible rejection of return claim.