REFURBISHED BY MANUFACTURER
These units are customer returns.
They have been inspected and tested by the Technical Support at Marey and deemed to be refurbished.
What does this actually mean?
The customer set-up did not work with this unit and they returned it. Nothing wrong with the unit. Sometimes things just don't work out.
What else does this mean?
You can pick up the "like new " unit for a nice discount on the price. Most of the returned units were never installed.
There is a cost-saving by choosing a Refurbished unit.
These Refurbished units carry the same Marey 5 year warranty.
MAREY Refurbished Portable Propane Tankless Water Heater
One of the BEST on-demand tankless water heaters available and is perfect for camping and off-grid applications.
The best outdoor hot water solution
- Advanced Technology
- Compact and Durable
- Uses Liquid Propane Gas
- Activates by low water pressure
- 2.0 GPM Maximum Flow Rate
- Electronic Ignition with 2-D Cell Batteries (not included)
- Compliant with DOE Gas Tankless Water Heater Requirements
- 20-Minute Auto Shut Off
- High-quality components
- Easy Installation
Why Choose Marey
Why Marey Water Heaters? Because Marey has designed and manufactured water heater since 1955.
Why Marey? Because this unit is one of the most popular point of use water heaters available from Marey.
Why Marey? Because we feel that everyone should have access to hot water and be able to cut their energy consumption at the same time.
SO, If you want a good quality point of use water heater with a 5-year all parts warranty, buy a Marey from us.
Works great for the following applications
- Outdoor Showers
- Boat Houses
- 5th Wheels
- Camp Sites
- Rv's Campers
- Much, much more...
Temperature Map and Flow Rates
- Energy conserving design with adjustable gas and water controls
- Automatic IC ignition system
- Multiple safety sensors including overheat sensor and anti-dry heating device
- Compact, lightweight design for easy portability
All you need is a water supply with sufficient water pressure and flow rate, a hose and a propane tank.
Included in the box
- Shower Hose Assembly, approximately 4' long
- Hand Shower Nozzle with On/Off Control
- Gas Hose and CSA Approved Regulator Assembly
- Kit Connector (gas and water fittings)
- Installation Guide
- Five (5) Year Warranty
Here are the Specification concerning the Marey Portable GA5PORT Tankless Water Heater.
For Marey YouTube Videos on Installation and for Trouble Shooting follow the links below.
Warranty and Registration Information
5 Year Limited Factory Warranty!
You have 30 days from your purchase date for any warranty returns for refund.
Marey Heater Warranty Program
Please note regardless when you register the unit your warranty will start from the purchase date.
Marey International, LLC offers an industry leading 5 year all-parts warranty on all their tankless water heaters. Marey's heater warranty is comprehensive and covers all manufacturer's defects.
The Marey International, LLC warranty is only valid for units sold in the USA and Canada.
Shipping and Return
- FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only.
- We do not offer free shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, however we do ship to those locations. Enter your zip code under the Shipping and Payments tab to get your rate.
- We do offer International Shipping on this item, contact us for a quote.
- When product has been paid for, we will submit the order to be processed and shipped within 24 hours. Weekends and holidays are excluded. Shipping time may vary due to your requested delivery location.
- Your shipment will originate from a warehouse nearest to your location if possible. Most items are shipped FedEx, USPS and UPS.
- You will receive a shipping update email containing a tracking number.
- If your package arrives damaged, refuse the shipment and contact us. If the shipping company has left before you realize the package is damaged, contact us immediately. Concealed damages must be reported to the carrier within 24 hours of receipt.
- All shipping and handling cost are non-refundable. If buyer provides incorrect address or refuses delivery, the original actual shipping cost will be deducted from any monies refunded.
To help us expedite your return please follow these instructions:
- Units must be in new unused condition the same as when shipped from the warehouse.
- Contact us in advance for a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Follow the detailed return instructions that we provide to you, which include the RMA# and shipping address to the Marey International, LLC.
- You will then receive your refund after a Marey International, LLC service technician inspects the returned product and has issued a credit memo.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the 30 day return, plus all returns are subject to a restocking fee.
*Free Return Shipping only available on units with actually manufacturer defects.
Refunds will not be issued on products that have been broken or damaged! Product defects are covered by Marey International, LLC's Warranty as verified by the manufacturer.
- Buyer must consult with a Marey International, LLC Service Technician and the unit deemed to have a factory defect.
- Units not functioning properly due to "customer set up" DO NOT qualify as a manufacturer's defect.
- Returned units that have been damaged by buyer will be subject to restock fee or possible rejection of return claim.