IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA BUYERS
Marey International, LLC has just notified us that they are going to suspend any shipments to the State of California.
"Today we received a letter from the California Energy Commission indicating that we are required to test and list all of our Marey units on the CEC’s Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database System (MAEDbS) and until such action is completed we must not sell units into the state of California."
"Marey has initiated the steps to comply with the request but it is a process that may take some time. "
"Please note that all orders received to be shipped to this state will be canceled on Marey´s end. "
If you enter into a transaction at this time until the compliance has been met, your order will be canceled.
Therefore, if you have a California address, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not purchase any Marey units. We will not receive our PayPal Seller Fees back, please do not cause us to incur this unrecoverable expense.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation concerning this issue.
PLEASE NOTE: We are also authorized dealers for Eccotemp and SioGreen. There may be a comparable product with these manufacturers.
REFURBISHED BY MANUFACTURER
These units are customer returns.
They have been inspected and tested by the Technical Support at Marey and deemed to be refurbished.
What does this actually mean?
The customer set-up did not work with this unit and they returned it. Nothing wrong with the unit. Sometimes things just don't work out.
What else does this mean?
You can pick up the "like new " unit for a nice discount on the price. Most of the returned units were never installed.
There is a cost-saving by choosing a Refurbished unit.
These Refurbished units carry the same Marey 5 year warranty.
The convenience of hot water with just the turn of a faucet!
The Marey GA10LP Liquid Propane Gas (LPG) tankless water heater is compact and durable, built to give you years of service.
Approved for installation across all housing types. If the unit is to be installed in a mobile home, check with your local building code to see if there are any specific requirements for installation in your region. You may also check with your local fire department. For mobile home compatibility, please contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. For installation in a RV, Camper, or 5th you need to check with your local DMV to determine what the laws and regulations for this type of water heater.
- No electrical connection required
- Compact design saves space and allows for easy installation just about anywhere
- Heats unlimited volume of water as needed
- Hot water is available in just a few seconds
- Activates by water flow from the moment the faucet is opened
- 5-year warranty
Why Choose Marey
Why Marey Water Heaters? Because Marey has designed and manufactured water heater since 1955.
Why Marey? Because this unit is one of the most popular point of use water heaters available from Marey.
Why Marey? Because we feel that everyone should have access to hot water and be able to cut their energy consumption at the same time.
SO, If you want a good quality point of use water heater with a 5-year all parts warranty, buy a Marey from us.
Works great for the following applications
- Small House
- Outdoor Showers
- Boat Houses
- 5th Wheels
- Camp Sites
- RV's Campers
- Much, much more...
Temperature Map and Flow Rates
- Saves water and up to 60% less electricity than conventional tank water heater, making it cost-effective and environmentally friendly
- Can last a lifetime, keeping up to 87% efficiency level
- Rustproof, no water loss due to leaks
- Tankless Liquid Propane Gas Water Heater
- 3.1 GPM Max Flow Rate
- Compliant with Department of Energy gas tankless water heater requirements
- Very DIY friendly and easy to install
- Heats unlimited volume of water on-demand as needed
- Does not require electricity (operates with 2D cell batteries)
- Perfect alternative for homes with frequent power outages or off-grid applications
- Only uses gas while water is flowing
- Works easily with low levels of water pressure
- Anti-combustion and gas pressure safety protection
- Can maintain 87% efficiency level throughout a lifetime
- Rustproof design, no water loss due to leaks
- Saves water and uses up to 60% less electricity than conventional tank water heaters, making it cost-effective and eco-friendly
- Excellent customer service support and 5 year warranty
Here are the Specification concerning the Marey GA10LP Propane Tankless Water Heater.
For Marey YouTube Videos on Installation and for Settings and Adjustments follow the links below.
Settings and Adjustments
Warranty and Registration Information
5 Year Limited Factory Warranty!
You have 30 days from your purchase date for any warranty returns for refund.
Marey Heater Warranty Program
Please note regardless when you register the unit your warranty will start from the purchase date.
Marey International, LLC offers an industry leading 5 year all-parts warranty on all their tankless water heaters. Marey's heater warranty is comprehensive and covers all manufacturer's defects.
The Marey International, LLC warranty is only valid for units sold in the USA and Canada.
Shipping and Return
- FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only.
- We do not offer free shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, however we do ship to those locations. Enter your zip code under the Shipping and Payments tab to get your rate.
- We do offer International Shipping on this item, contact us for a quote.
- When product has been paid for, we will submit the order to be processed and shipped within 24 hours. Weekends and holidays are excluded. Shipping time may vary due to your requested delivery location.
- Your shipment will originate from a warehouse nearest to your location if possible. Most items are shipped FedEx, USPS and UPS.
- You will receive a shipping update email containing a tracking number.
- If your package arrives damaged, refuse the shipment and contact us. If the shipping company has left before you realize the package is damaged, contact us immediately. Concealed damages must be reported to the carrier within 24 hours of receipt.
- All shipping and handling cost are non-refundable. If buyer provides incorrect address or refuses delivery, the original actual shipping cost will be deducted from any monies refunded.
To help us expedite your return please follow these instructions:
- Units must be in new unused condition the same as when shipped from the warehouse.
- Contact us in advance for a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Follow the detailed return instructions that we provide to you, which include the RMA# and shipping address to the Marey International, LLC.
- You will then receive your refund after a Marey International, LLC service technician inspects the returned product and has issued a credit memo.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the 30 day return, plus all returns are subject to a restocking fee.
*Free Return Shipping only available on units with actually manufacturer defects.
Refunds will not be issued on products that have been broken or damaged! Product defects are covered by Marey International, LLC's Warranty as verified by the manufacturer.
- Buyer must consult with a Marey International, LLC Service Technician and the unit deemed to have a factory defect.
- Units not functioning properly due to "customer set up" DO NOT qualify as a manufacturer's defect.
- Returned units that have been damaged by buyer will be subject to restock fee or possible rejection of return claim.