Sio Green IR-260 POU Electric Infrared Tankless Water Heater
Instant Hot Water, Cost Effective,Corrosion-Free, No Lime Scale, No Algae, and No Bacteria
220/240 volt - 10/30 Amp - 6kW
Previous technology, which accounts for a majority of the homes today, will heat a tank full of water from the inside with metallic heating elements. The elements eventually corrode and efficiency decreases rapidly. This leads to high electricity bills, unhealthy water, and expensive equipment costs for maintenance or product replacement.
In most electric tankless designs, water flows past heating coils to produce the on-demand hot water, rather than keeping it stored.
However, the results are still the same.
SioGreen Tankless offers Space Savings, Lower Equipment Costs, Improved IAQ/No NOX, Reduced Energy Cost, Environmental Benefits, Maintenance Free Operation, Long Life-Span, Water Conditioning, Safe Recovery Mode and Recyclable Materials.
HOT WATER ANYTIME! The Sio Green is one of the best tankless water heater point of use available. This premium small tankless unit is ideal for your hand or dish wash needs. The infrared heating design heats ONLY the water you use which results in time and money savings!
PATENTED TECHNOLOGY! No metal elements, no corrosion and no maintenance. That’s right! The SioGreen IR-260 POU electric tankless water heater creates heat without direct contact with metals. This in turn prevents corrosion, limescale deposit and calcium buildup. As a result, you spend $0 on maintenance, No replacement parts, No filter required.
100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK! We will honor a 30 return policy. If you are not satisfied with your space-saving and practical Point of Use tankless water heater we will offer your money back. The unit must be in 100% new condition to be return for full refund. If unit has been installed and you are not happy, you still may return it for a refund less restock fee. Get yours now while supplies last!
SAVES SPACE! This unit is not much larger than an legal pad at 14 x 12.4 x 4.25 inches it is ideal for small bathrooms, utility rooms, garage sinks, kitchen sinks both indoor and outdoor, cabin, and much more. The ergonomic size and simple innovative construction allows for installation almost anywhere. It can be used as a booster with your existing tank or used in hotels, stores or restaurants where it can deliver endless gallons of hot water on demand.
ADJUSTS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS! The SioGreen IR-260 POU electric tankless water heater features 4 power levels (1-4). You can easily adjust the current from 5 Amps up to 30 Amps which results in 1 kW to 6 kW of power. which is ideal for any home application. You can also fine tune yout temperture settins more by using the water flow regulator that is included with the unit.
||14 x 12.4 x 4.25 inches
||Must be installed by a licensed contractor according to local building codes.
||2 Years Pro-Rated
||Online or fill out and submit warranty card.
|Registration Time Limit
||Within 60 days from purchase or will revert to 1 Year Pro-Rated
|Item model number
|Voltage Single Phase
|Recommended Main Electrical Service Panel
|Required Breaker Size
||30 Amp Double Pole
|Item Package Quantity
||Easy to Install, Quiet, Quiet Close, Adjustable
|Hand Wash Application Only
|Suggested Geographic Location
||67° and above incoming water temperature
||No / Not Included
|Life expectancy of the Quartz Heating Elements
||Without direct contact with the coating, the estimated lifecycle is 10-20 years, depending on application and usage.
|Insulation around Quartz Heating Elements
||Boiler Cotton Fiberglass
||1/2" NPST or BSP
|Suggested Wire Size
||10 Gauge X (2)
|Minimum Flow Rate for Activation (GPM)
|Maximum Flow Rate through Unit (GPM)
|Flow Rate @ 40° Temp Rise (GPM)
|Flow Rate @ 60° Temp Rise (GPM)
|Minimum / Maximum Working Pressure (PSI)
||Thermal / Manual
10 X (2)
Easy to install.
Maintenance Free Operation.
Conditions the water.
Superior Heating Efficiency.
Reduces Energy Cost up to 65% compared to any current Electric Tankless Water Heater on the Market.
Uses lower amperage, maintains higher water flow capacity, and integrates into various applications.
Environmentally Friendly footprint
Many of the SioGreen units are EXCELLENT for use in Hybrid hot water delivery systems.
The larger SioGreen units integrate well with Radiant Heated Floor Systems.
Can be installed in series and for recirculation.
Longevity (more than ten years)
Infrared Tankless Hot Water Heater
Clearwater, FL – SioGreen Inc. was founded in 2008 by Henry Mai, who established many small businesses with a great mind for innovation and ingenuity. After a few bad experiences with residential water heaters, Henry Mai quickly understood the need to find a better solution for consumers and aimed to resolve the challenges these products face today.
Warranty and Registration Information
Manufacturer only warrants to the original purchaser at the original installation address of purchaser (collectively, the “Buyer”) the hot water generator and its components as manufactured by the Manufacturer (the "Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and service for the period of time identified below beginning from the date of installation.
Manufacturer Warranty is only offered if the Manufacturer products are installed by a licensed contractor In accordance with National and Local Codes having jurisdiction governing the installing area, and installed to Manufacturer Specifications using all included components supplied by Manufacturer and other parts that may be required to protect equipment .
2 Year Pro-Rated
Warranty is 100% void if unit has been opened.
SUCH WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER:
- Product misuse, tampering or misapplication, accidental damage, or improper installation. Product failure caused by chemical corrosion, or freezing. Product failure due to lightning, flood or other natural or man made calamities. Costs incurred for shipping, delivery, handling, and/or administrative charges.
- Labor charges of any kind.
Manufacturer will replace the defective unit on a prorated basis, in accordance with the terms of this Limited Warranty, if it fails in normal use and service during the Applicable Warranty Period.
Manufacturer shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages or expenses arising, directly or indirectly, from any defect in the hot water generator or the use of the hot water generator.
Manufacturer shall not be liable for any water damage arising, directly or indirectly, from any defect in the hot water generator component part(s) or from its use. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have others.
Registration can be done by filling out and mailing in the warranty card or online by visiting the SioGreen website.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only.
- We do not offer free shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, however we do ship to those locations. Enter your zip code under the Shipping and Payments tab to get your rate.
- We do offer International Shipping on this item, contact us for a quote.
- When product has been paid for, we will submit the order to be processed and shipped within 24 hours. Weekends and holidays are excluded. Shipping time may vary due to your requested delivery location.
- Your shipment will originate from a warehouse nearest to your location if possible. Most items are shipped FedEx, USPS and UPS.
- You will receive a shipping update email containing a tracking number. >
- If your package arrives damaged, refuse the shipment and contact us. If the shipping company has left before you realize the package is damaged, contact us immediately. Concealed damages must be reported to the carrier within 24 hours of receipt.
- All shipping and handling cost are non-refundable. If buyer provides incorrect address or refuses delivery, the original actual shipping cost will be deducted from any monies refunded.
As per our contract, we can not sell or ship to the UK or Viet Nam.
30 Day Returns
To help us expedite your return please follow these instructions:
- Units must be in new unused condition the same as when shipped from the warehouse.
- Contact us in advance for a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Follow the detailed return instructions that we provide to you, which include the RMA# and shipping address to the SioGreen.
- You will then receive your refund after a SioGreen service technician inspects the returned product and has issued a credit memo.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the 30 day return, plus all returns are subject to a restocking fee.
Refunds will not be issued on products that have been broken or damaged!
Product defects are covered by SioGreen's Warranty as verified by the manufacturer.
- Buyer must consult with a SioGreen Service Technician and the unit deemed to have a factory defect.
- Units not functioning properly due to "customer set up" DO NOT qualify as a manufacturer's defect.
- Returned units that have been damaged by buyer will be subject to restock fee or possible rejection of return claim.
Who is BonRan Home Plus?
We are an Authorized Dealer for many different quality products.
Why, choose us?
Because we offer products that bring solutions, efficiency, comfort or pure enjoyment for a relaxing environment in the home or workplace. Our feedback reflects how we do business and treat our customers.
Give us a chance to provide you with the product you desire because...
"We Want to do Business With You".
Thanks for looking!
Please make sure you check out the Temperature Map and the Flow Rate Chart to determine which heater is right for you.
– Multiple Redundant High Power Quartz Heating Elements
– Thermostatic Intelligent Fuzzy Logic PID Temperature Controller
– Fully Modulating Power Control
– LED Temperature Outlet/Set Display ( °C setting)
– Compact Design for Space Saving
– Superior Energy Efficient (98%)
– Environmental Friendly and Recyclable
– Continuous Hot Water On-Demand
– Self Cleaning Design for Maintenance Free Operation
– Overheat Thermal Cut Off Fuses
– High Limit Temperature Safety Cut Off
– Outlet Thermocouple Constantly Monitor Temperature and Anti-Scald Protection
– Residual Leakage Current Detection
– Circuit Breakers
As per our contract, we can not sell or ship to the UK or Viet Nam
How Infrared Works
A point of use infrared tankless water heater can turn virtually any water source into an endless supply of hot water, without having to install a full, whole-building hot water heater or expand an existing water heating system.
If you are adding a bathroom or kitchen area, upgrading a home or office, improving a camper or motor home, remodeling a cabin or apartment, or planning to add hot water capabilities to any property, the point of use infrared tankless water heater may be the best choice for you.
Flow Rate Chart: Click here to Download
SioGreen Infrared Tankless Technology
SioGreen today is the only manufacturer in the world that produces an instant hot water system with a Infrared Quartz heating element that serves distributors in North America, Europe, and Asia. All water heaters rely on a heating element of some type, generally this is in the form of hot metal components. Normally when the metal elements are introduced to direct contact with water, only the water in the immediate area of the heating element are affected. This can actually reduce the flow rates in the attempt to heat the water.
Infrared technology works on the molecular level and because the far infrared rays affect all of the water it gets hot faster and more thoroughly.
Scientifically the water is clustered with 5-12 water molecules. When the far infrared rays stimulate the clusters, the water molecule movement is activated. This is due to the resonance absorption. The number of water molecules which form the clusters are decreased and the result is activation/agitation of the water. As a result of this activation the infrared energy is able to heat the excited molecules on an individual basis ensuring the water is thoroughly heated at an accelerated rate. This allows SioGreen is operates at higher flow rates.
All sales are final 30 days from purchase date.