Ecuador Light Roast (Coca River)
- Formerly known as Coca River
- Made from 100% pure, perfectly roasted cocoa beans with no additives
- Theobromine provides natural, healthy energy without the jitters
- Less caffeine than decaffeinated coffee
- Only 10 calories per serving and 0 sugars
- 4,516 UI antioxidants per serving
Flavor notes of green bananas and blackberries found naturally in premium cocoa beans from Ecuador
Rising on the flanks of equatorial volcanoes, the Coca River winds through an emerald paradise in southern Ecuador until it feeds into the mighty Amazon. A village close to the Coca River, in a valley called Vilcabamba, is famous for the longevity of its people, many living more than a century. Nurtured in the black soil of this valley and the rich humidity of the cloud-covered rainforest, the Ecuadorian cacao bean produces the chocolatiest Crio Brü. This smooth, sweet and nourishing drink is accented by a perfumed floral scent and lovely floral tones, including a dominant green banana note, blueberries and jasmine.
Try Some Today!
Making Crio Brü is easy, whether in a coffee maker or French Press