REFURBISHED BY MANUFACTURER
These units are customer returns.
They have been inspected and tested by the Technical Support at Marey and deemed to be refurbished.
What does this actually mean?
The customer set-up did not work with this unit and they returned it. Nothing wrong with the unit. Sometimes things just don't work out.
What else does this mean?
You can pick up the "like new " unit for a nice discount on the price.
The only thing you lose is some of the "out of pocket" expense.
These Refurbished units carry the same Marey 5 year warranty.
Marey Refurbished 2.5 Gallon Mini Tank, Excellent Single Point of Use Water Heater
US Based Seller
Enjoy the convenience of hot water with just the turn of a faucet!
Best Electric Mini Tank Point of Use Water Heater. Saves water; avoid wasting water down the drain while waiting for hot water to reach the faucet.
An excellent choice for Single Point of Use applications. The Mini Tank 10L Marey Point of Use 2.5 Gallons water heater is great for Bathrooms, Kitchen, RVs, Food Trucks, Hair Salons, and many more locations. It only requires a 20 Amp Breaker and 110/120 volt standard 3 prong wall plug receptacle.
This unit has a 2.5-gallon capacity so it is great under sinks for quick uses and can also help to avoid the lost gallons of water that are wasted while waiting for the cold water to pass through the pipes until the hot water from your water heater reaches you desired point of use.
The smartest instantly hot water solution.
- Heat only the water needed for the start of your shower (10 liters) while your tankless water heater will provide later unlimited hot water = do not waste water while you wait!
- Save water: avoid running water down the drain waiting for hot water. Perfect for the “under the sink” concept in cold places that requires instant hot water for one or two simultaneous points of use.
- Saves space.
- 5-year warranty.
What is in the box?
This unit comes with a user manual, expansion bolt, wall hanger, Temperature / Pressure Relief Valve, and a five (5) year warranty.
Why Choose Marey
Why Marey Water Heaters? Because Marey has designed and manufactured water heater since 1955.
Why Marey? Because this unit is one of the most popular point of use water heaters available from Marey.
Why Marey? Because we feel that everyone should have access to hot water and be able to cut their energy consumption at the same time.
SO, If you want a good quality point of use water heater with a 5-year all parts warranty, buy a Marey from us.
Great for a multitude of locations.
- half bath
- powder room
- Food service area
- outdoor kitchen
- Utility room
- laundry room
- much more
- Unit height approximately 15.9"
- Temperature/pressure relief valve height approximately 3.5"
Also consider if you are using the braided stainless steel hoses, you will have a radius turn above the unit that would bring the needed clearance to about 22" or more. This can be offset with 90° elbows (1/2" FPT to a 1/2" MPT) for the water lines.
Easy to install, all you do is hook up the water lines, check for leaks and plug into a standard 110/120 volt grounded wall jack.
Perfect for the "under the sink" concept in cold locations that require instant hot water for one or two simultaneous points of use.
- Highly Efficient
- Cost Approximately 15 Cents Per Hour to Run
- 5-Year Warranty
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- Thermostat is Pre-Set at the Factory between 10°C (50° F) and 60°C (140° F)
- Only requires 20 Amp Circuit Breaker
- Uses 1.44kW
- Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve included
- Mounting Bracket and Expansion Bolt Included
Here are the Specification concerning the Marey Mini Tank 10 L 2.5 Gallon.
Marey Mini Tank 10L
For Marey YouTube Videos on Installation and for Trouble Shooting follow the link below.
Installation and Basic Troubleshooting
Warranty and Registration Information
5 Year Limited Factory Warranty!
You have 30 days from your purchase date for any warranty returns for refund.
Marey Heater Warranty Program
Please note regardless when you register the unit your warranty will start from the purchase date.
Marey International, LLC offers an industry leading 5 year all-parts warranty on all their tankless water heaters. Marey's heater warranty is comprehensive and covers all manufacturer's defects.
The Marey International, LLC warranty is only valid for units sold in the USA and Canada.
Shipping and Return
- FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only.
- We do not offer free shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, however we do ship to those locations. Enter your zip code under the Shipping and Payments tab to get your rate.
- We do offer International Shipping on this item, contact us for a quote.
- When product has been paid for, we will submit the order to be processed and shipped within 24 hours. Weekends and holidays are excluded. Shipping time may vary due to your requested delivery location.
- Your shipment will originate from a warehouse nearest to your location if possible. Most items are shipped FedEx, USPS and UPS.
- You will receive a shipping update email containing a tracking number.
- If your package arrives damaged, refuse the shipment and contact us. If the shipping company has left before you realize the package is damaged, contact us immediately. Concealed damages must be reported to the carrier within 24 hours of receipt.
- All shipping and handling cost are non-refundable. If buyer provides incorrect address or refuses delivery, the original actual shipping cost will be deducted from any monies refunded.
To help us expedite your return please follow these instructions:
- Units must be in new unused condition the same as when shipped from the warehouse.
- Contact us in advance for a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Follow the detailed return instructions that we provide to you, which include the RMA# and shipping address to the Marey International, LLC.
- You will then receive your refund after a Marey International, LLC service technician inspects the returned product and has issued a credit memo.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the 30 day return, plus all returns are subject to a restocking fee.
*Free Return Shipping only available on units with actually manufacturer defects.
Refunds will not be issued on products that have been broken or damaged! Product defects are covered by Marey International, LLC's Warranty as verified by the manufacturer.
- Buyer must consult with a Marey International, LLC Service Technician and the unit deemed to have a factory defect.
- Units not functioning properly due to "customer set up" DO NOT qualify as a manufacturer's defect.
- Returned units that have been damaged by buyer will be subject to restock fee or possible rejection of return claim.