REFURBISHED BY MANUFACTURER
These units are customer returns.
They have been inspected and tested by the Technical Support at Marey and deemed to be refurbished.
What does this actually mean?
The customer set-up did not work with this unit and they returned it. Nothing wrong with the unit. Sometimes things just don't work out.
What else does this mean?
You can pick up the "like new " unit for a nice discount on the price.
The only thing you lose is some of the out of pocket expense.
These Refurbished units carry the same Marey 5 year warranty.
Marey PP220 Refurbished Tankless On-Demand Single Point of Use
The convenience of hot water with just the turn of a faucet!
The compact Power Pak 220 Volt is great for one point of use (not for the whole house) with a limited power supply and “off-grid” applications. Adjustable in 10 amp increments (from 10 Amp to 40 amp) to best suit your particular home’s hot water needs. Scale-resistant heat chamber and inlet valve are amongst the features which separate this electric unit from the pack. At a standard faucet flow of 1.5 GPM, the temperature increase is 26 degrees Fahrenheit. It is best used for areas with at least 72° incoming water temps. Areas with higher incoming water temperatures are Most Southern Texas, Southern Florida, Hawaii, and the Caribbean locations.
Four-temperature level adjustment and water control
- Saves water, electricity, and space significantly.
- Easy management and simple adjustments.
- Requires very low water pressure to activate.
- 5-year warranty.
Power Pak 220V: this product is designed for areas with high incoming water temperature. Due to the heating power being reduced to conserve energy, it is recommended for the Caribbean region or southern states of the US, to provide the necessary amount of heat for your shower.
What's in the Box?
Comes with an installation guide, mounting hardware and a five (5) year all parts warranty.
Why Choose Marey
Why Marey Water Heaters? Because Marey has designed and manufactured water heater since 1955.
Why Marey? Because this unit is one of the most popular point of use water heaters available from Marey.
Why Marey? Because we feel that everyone should have access to hot water and be able to cut their energy consumption at the same time.
SO, If you want a good quality point of use water heater with a 5-year all parts warranty, buy a Marey from us.
- workshop wash area
- commercial bathrooms
Temperature Map and Flow Rates
- Unique design with four-temperature level adjustment and water flow control, that adapts to the house circuit breaker, for 10Amp, 20Amp, 30Amp or 40Amp.
- Allows customer to regulate energy consumption, adapting the product to the home’s electric capacity.
- Has a filter on the water inlet that avoids sediments to damage the unit.
- Tankless Electric Water Heater
- Unique design with four temperature level adjustments and water flow control
- Adapts to home’s electricity capacity, allowing customer to regulate energy consumption
- Compact design allows for easy installation in any home
- Only uses energy while hot water is flowing
- Requires very little water pressure to activate
- Filter on water inlet to avoid sediments from damaging the unit
- Excellent customer service support and 5 year warranty
Here are the Specification concerning the Marey Power-Pak PPXE5 Tankless Water Heater.
Power-Pak Plus 220
For Marey YouTube Videos on Installation and for Trouble Shooting follow the links below.
Trouble Shooting and Adjustments
Warranty and Registration Information
5 Year Limited Factory Warranty!
You have 30 days from your purchase date for any warranty returns for refund.
Marey Heater Warranty Program
Please note regardless when you register the unit your warranty will start from the purchase date.
Marey International, LLC offers an industry leading 5 year all-parts warranty on all their tankless water heaters. Marey's heater warranty is comprehensive and covers all manufacturer's defects.
The Marey International, LLC warranty is only valid for units sold in the USA and Canada.
Shipping and Return
- FREE Shipping to U.S. Mainland addresses only.
- We do not offer free shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, however we do ship to those locations. Enter your zip code under the Shipping and Payments tab to get your rate.
- We do offer International Shipping on this item, contact us for a quote.
- When product has been paid for, we will submit the order to be processed and shipped within 24 hours. Weekends and holidays are excluded. Shipping time may vary due to your requested delivery location.
- Your shipment will originate from a warehouse nearest to your location if possible. Most items are shipped FedEx, USPS and UPS.
- You will receive a shipping update email containing a tracking number.
- If your package arrives damaged, refuse the shipment and contact us. If the shipping company has left before you realize the package is damaged, contact us immediately. Concealed damages must be reported to the carrier within 24 hours of receipt.
- All shipping and handling cost are non-refundable. If buyer provides incorrect address or refuses delivery, the original actual shipping cost will be deducted from any monies refunded.
To help us expedite your return please follow these instructions:
- Units must be in new unused condition the same as when shipped from the warehouse.
- Contact us in advance for a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Follow the detailed return instructions that we provide to you, which include the RMA# and shipping address to the Marey International, LLC.
- You will then receive your refund after a Marey International, LLC service technician inspects the returned product and has issued a credit memo.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the 30 day return, plus all returns are subject to a restocking fee.
*Free Return Shipping only available on units with actually manufacturer defects.
Refunds will not be issued on products that have been broken or damaged! Product defects are covered by Marey International, LLC's Warranty as verified by the manufacturer.
- Buyer must consult with a Marey International, LLC Service Technician and the unit deemed to have a factory defect.
- Units not functioning properly due to "customer set up" DO NOT qualify as a manufacturer's defect.
- Returned units that have been damaged by buyer will be subject to restock fee or possible rejection of return claim.