Boogie Blue PLUS with Extended Lifespan
One of the Best Hose-Mount Filter for the Home and Garden
Don't let chlorine destroy your yard or garden.
The Boogie Blue PLUS filter offers an incredible performance by providing superb filtration capacity with an extended lifespan which saves you money in the long run. The Boogie Blue Plus filters attach quickly and use catalytic carbon and/or KDF membranes to reduce chlorine, chloramine, pesticide residue, mercury, heavy metals, dissolved solids, fluoride, and other chemical compounds in your water.
You can use the Boogie Blue PLUS filters for indoor, outdoor container gardens, fish tanks, Koi ponds, washing pets, and livestock, filling swimming pools, RV water hookups, making compost teas, in hydroponic systems and anywhere else you need high-quality water. The Boogie Blue PLUS is rated at an approximate lifespan of 45,000 gallons.
***WARNING MESSAGE*** Do not leave the Boogie Blue PLUS Filter under constant water pressure. It is possible that there might be thread damage resulting in the inability to connect to a water source.
The Boogie Blue PLUS is our most technically sophisticated filter model yet! With a dual catalytic-carbon & KDF membrane, the PLUS model is built with similar construction to our original Boogie Blue, (now renamed the “Classic” Boogie Blue). However, it contains MORE carbon, (almost 6 oz more) and MORE chlorine & chloramine-scrubbing KDF material, (11oz of KDF).
The Boogie Blue filters are NOT good for dissolved solids, such a purpose can only be achieved with a reverse osmosis system, (which will generate 2 to 5 gallons of wastewater for each gallon of filtered water).
The Boogie Blue filter will not remove “salts”, (i.e. dissolved solids), from well water. It will only remove about 10 to 15% of a source water’s dissolved solids. (And that 10-15% ppm drop is composed of heavier, metal-type elements, not macro-minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, etc...) The other 85% or so can only properly be removed with an RO, (Reverse Osmosis) system, (or through distillation).
The Boogie Blue filter’s specialty is effectively scrubbing chemicals such as chlorine and chloramine so that soil biology can thrive. In addition, other harmful elements such as mercury, pesticides, and heavy metals are removed by the Boogie Blue Plus KDF55/KDF85 filtration membrane and also the high-grade carbon, (resin-ion exchange granular activated membrane).
Furthermore, the carbon membrane has been improved to include a superior grade of catalytic material, (Resin-Ion Exchange), which has shown great promise at arresting increased levels of heavy metals.
Take your soil-saving filtration to the next level with the Boogie-Blue PLUS.
For more information watch this Boogie Blue Video
- Do not allow the filter to dry-out. (Allow sufficient humidity to maintain the carbon block's structural porosity).
- Flush your filter thoroughly prior to initial usage.
- Retain attachment to hose-system, or keep closed on both male & female ends, when not in use.
- Flush hose thoroughly before attaching the filter.
- Occasionally back-flush filter to aid lifespan.
Useful around your entire home and garden with literally dozens of practical applications!
Get your Boogie Blue PLUS Filter today.
Why Choose Boogie Blue PLUS?
The Boogie Blue Plus Filter is perfect for multiple uses. Use it for gardening, filling the koi pond or kiddie pool, for domestic pets or livestock, washing vehicles, prolong the life of your clothing by adding to washing machine fill line, for your RV water hookup, or any other number of uses you can think of.
- Easy to install
- Virtually Maintenance Free Operation.
- Conditions the water by removing chlorine, chloramine, pesticide residue, mercury, heavy metals, dissolved solids, fluoride, and other chemical compounds in your water.
- Well constructed and Made in the USA
- Promotes healthy plant nutrition and growth by returning the natural balance to your soil, compost, or mulch
- Protects beneficial insects and nematodes
- Great for organic farmers and promotes healthy garden ecosystems
Does not remove salts and TDS
If this is what you are looking for, consider spending the necessary money, and invest in a complete reverse osmosis system.
- Compost teas
- Much More
- Fits Standard 3/4 Inch Garden Hose
- Total Length: 12" (30.48 cm)
- Outer Diameter: 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Flow Rate: 2 to 4 gpm
- Capacity: Approximately 45,000 Gallons
- Filter Media: Activated Carbon, KDF
- UPC: 760921271063